ITQ focuses on driving efficiencies in clients’ businesses through integration with ERP, CRM, accounting and other business critical systems so that our clients can focus on managing their businesses and selling more products.
ITQ has formed partnerships to offer a complete portfolio of services that enables clients to launch, manage, market and automate their eCommerce businesses.
– Over 15 years’ experience in eCommerce development
– Proven track record in bespoke and co-operative integrations to a variety of back office systems including SAP Business One
– Project Management system and processes, including a dedicated PM for every project to communicate timelines and progress to ensure an on-time, on-budget launch
– Trusted partnerships with integrated software providers, conversion optimisation ad SEO specialists, video and content creation specialists to offer all the wrap around services you will need to make your eCommerce store a success
– A strategic alliance with UK Fast for specialist Magento site hosting
– Business Analysis and Strategic Consulting capabilities, providing clients with support on how to plan, develop and manage their eCommerce presence
– A designated Account Manager for all Magento clients to share best practice and maintain a comprehensive understanding of your business development plans
– Magento 2 Community edition projects including Multi site, Multi-Currency and multi -country solutions
– Magento 2.0 B2C and B2B site development
– Magento 1.x Community Edition ongoing support and Magento 2.0 rebuilds
– Responsive Magento 2 site design
– Magento site designs and redesigns based on your own, a third party theme, or an ITQ custom design produced by our UX and Design Consultant
– Magento on-page SEO audits and ongoing management
– Platform migration to Magento 2.0 from other custom or standard eCommerce platforms
Why use Magento 2?